Thursday, May 17, 2012

4 months old!!

My little girl is 4 months old today!! It really feels like yesterday I was coming home with her! 
These are some pics from our "photoshoot"! 

 "um mom, I'm falling"
 "Okay I think I like these pictures!"
 A little excited! (I was fighting for her attention)
Lovin the tummy time!!
Sleep:
Right now she sleeps pretty good for a breastfed baby! She goes to bed around 8pm after our "bed time routine" and typically only wakes up twice to eat; once at 2 and once at 5:30. It took almost all month to get her to only wake up twice, but it was so worth it! I figured out I have to change her in between sides while she nursing. Other wise, we are up every couple hours because she doesn't get full! She still doesn't really nap! We get 4-5 20min naps a day and that's about it.

Food:
We nurse twice at night, and then every 2-3 hours during the day! We also introduced her to Rice cereal this month! Although it is early, I don't regret this choice at all! I emailed her doctor and asked if it was okay, and she gave the go ahead! Her daddy was able to help which is good because he misses a lot due to his work schedule! She loves her cereal! Kinsey knows exactly when its time for cereal and gets so happy when I put her in her high chair! I can't wait for next month when we get to start baby food!

Firsts:
This month, Kinsey rolled over from her back to her belly a couple of times, and her belly to her back once or twice! She is always rolling over to her side when I put her in her crib. She also had her first plane ride to see her Grandpa Tim and Grandpa Paul! She is talking way more than last month, and is learning to scream! ( oh joy!) 


Clothes:
She is still in 0-3 months clothes! They are even still a little big! At just over 12 pound lasts we weight, she is just long and lean! We have moved up to size 2 diapers, but they are big as well. I would keep putting her in 1's but she was blowing out the back! I don't plan on putting her in 3-6 month clothes for a while. Pajamas will be the first thing I do put her in because she is so long. 

Whew! Sorry this is so long! It was a BIG month for us! I look forward to what the next month has in store for us!

Kinsey's love and mine,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment