Monday, February 3, 2014

Back to Teaching! :)

I decided to try back at blogging, only because I have so much to say about life right now!!! :) 

Hopefully you've noticed the change in blog name! I'm not just talking about my life as a new mom anymore, but my life as a new teacher and a young wife! I am so blessed at where my life is right now!! :) 

With that being said... I LOVE TEACHING KINDERGARTEN!!! 

They are so sweet and interested in what they are learning! They keep me on my toes and know how to turn my bad mood around! It's taken some time to get up at 5am and I'm exhausted by the time Kinsey goes to bed, but I couldn't imagine doing anything else in my life! It's been a while since I've been in the actual classroom, and I had almost forgotten about my passion for teaching. Thankfully the Lord's plan put me back in just in time and I couldn't be more grateful! I was paired with an amazing Mentor teacher who not only teaches me how to be the best teacher I can be, but also how to balance my love for my 20 Kinder babies and the love I have for my own husband and daughter! I'm 3 weeks into my 7 week rotation with my Kinders. As I begin to take over the classroom more and more, I get so excited to touch the lives of these children! 

I am beyond thankful for my husband and my family as they support me during my last semester of college. Just last week Kinsey missed 3.5 of the 5 days of school due to illness. They all stepped up and helped me take care of her and made sure I didn't have to miss teaching my babies! I love all of my fellow interns and can't wait to see what the rest of this semester has in store for us!! :)

Until Next Time,

I'm a Mrs.
I'm a Teacher and 
I'm a Mommy!!

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment