Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The One About Our Silly Daddy!!

Typically the Hubby is off one, maybe two, days a week. And with me starting back to school, I see him even less. Well with the opening of the new restaurant at the Hilton, he got 4 days off in a row this week!! It was so nice to be able to spend time with him and the baby together as a family. He is building such a strong relationship with her, it is just amazing to see how close they are becoming. He can now do almost everything I can (except nurse her haha). She is constantly saying "Dada Dada" and it just puts the biggest smile on his face. This weekend I was able to catch some pretty funny shots of Daddy trying to make Kinsey happy. She already has him wrapped around her tiny finger!

 "Um dad, get out of my house"
 At this point he is stuck in her house...
 She was having a hard time sleeping, so he got in the bed with her!!
"Um dad get out of my bed..."

Tomorrow Kinsey and I are going to our first funeral. My stepdad's mom died (Grandy) so we are going to say our goodbyes and be there for her Pop Pop.

Kinsey's love and mine,

Brittany

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness she is so amazingly adorable! those big eyes are to die for! And silly daddy is pretty flipping adorable too!
    nancy-of the crazy 9
    http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete