Thursday, November 8, 2012

The One About the Evening Nap

Kinsey has never been a napper. When she was younger, I was lucky to get her to take 5 or 6 20 minute naps a day. She was always afraid she was going to miss something. Now that she is bigger, I have gotten her to take 3 naps almost every day. Recently she has decided she doesn't need her evening nap. She is too busy crawling around, pulling up, cruising on furniture, and trying to walk. My baby has officially dropped her last nap. Which I guess just means she's getting bigger! She is almost 10 months old and I can't believe what a big girl she is! 

 Napping on the Couch (one of the only places she will nap longer then 15 minutes)
 Being a stinker, about to get in trouble probably!
Sleeping on my chest!

Lately she hasn't even been making it to bed time! She is so over tired by 7:30 that we must start getting ready for bed early. I think the time change has a big effect on it too! Hopefully we get back on schedule!

Kinsey's love and mine,

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment