Saturday, July 28, 2012

Family Saturday!

We spent the day hanging out with family! We went to Mckinney to eat breakfast, then brought the baby to my mom for her to watch her while we went to a movie with Michael's family! We then got the car packed for our trip tomorrow! 

Today Kinsey wore a BIG bow made by my bow lady off of Facebook! Her site is Bowtastic Baby! She makes the best bow! This bow came with some custom bows she made us! I love how big it is!! I'm glad I got to see how cute she is with this big bow before I bought some! Now I am going to get some bigger bows for her to wear!!
 Eating a block! (she loves these blocks!)
 Smiling baby!
 Eating her burp cloth!

She's been teething really bad lately, so EVERYTHING is going into her mouth! I will be so glad when this tooth comes through! My poor girl!

Kinsey's love and mine,

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment