Sunday, July 15, 2012

5 month update

So before my little one turns six months on Tuesday, I thought I should post some of her 5 month pictures I took at home!! Here is her 5 month update!!

 She loves picture time!
 She loved playing with this petti skirt I bought her!!
 I got it for 10$ off a lady on facebook!
This one she is almost sitting up by herself!

Sleep: She is still sleeping really well! She gets up once a night to nurse anywhere between 1 and 4 in the morning. She still sleeps in her bed with her sound machine. Using this sound machine has really helped! I started putting her down for her naps at about the same time every day. This has helped our nap times so much!! She is napping 30-45 minutes at each nap time. 

Food: She nurses once at night and then every 3-4 hours during the day. She also got the green light to start first foods! She loves to eat! She has eaten all the fruits and veggies that Gerber makes. Her daddy also has made her some food and she LOVES it! It's nice to have a chef as a hubby! I think her favorite right now is sweet potatoes, squash, and pears! 

Firsts: This month Kinsey slept through the night (12 hours) for the first time, got her ears pierced, and stayed away from mommy for 12 hours.

Clothes: Kinsey is still wearing 0-3 months clothing. They all finally fit her good. I like to put her in Carter's 3 months the most. She is getting long, so I know it won't be much longer until she needs to go up a size.

In the next few days I will post her 6 month update! I am really trying to get better at updating this!!

Kinsey's love and mine,

Brittany

1 comment: