Friday, July 20, 2012

Our Trip Home Yesterday!

After 15 hours in the car, multiple stops to nurse, change diapers, go to the bathroom, get gas, and eat, we finally made it home from Destin!!! Kinsey did so well!! She spent most of the time sleeping {which scared me, because I thought she wouldn't sleep at night} and playing with the dog! She got to eat her breakfast in the front seat with me and then her dinner in the car seat while my sister drove {that was a funny sight to see!} Over all it was a good vacation, but we were both so glad to see daddy when we got home!
 Getting ready to go home!
 Playing with the dog!
 Happy Baby!!
How we spent some of our stops!

I am so glad my baby is a good traveler! This will make our trip to San Antonio next week so much easier!!

Kinsey's love and mine,

Brittany 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment