Sunday, July 22, 2012

Kinsey's First Play

Today Hubby and I took Kinsey to see Peter Pan the Musical with his family!! I got her dressed in one of her new Mudpie outfits and we headed to the play! She did FANTASTIC!! She was better behaved then all of the 3 and 4 year olds! She spent the beginning on her car seat, then sat with daddy! When it was my turn to hold her, she fell asleep! She ended up sleeping through the second half of the first act, and intermission! During the second act, she sang some songs and actually watched the play! I only had to get up and walk with her once, and it was because she was singing a little too loud! Then we went to Mi Cocina and daddy fed her some avocado! When we got home, we had a little photo shoot in our new outfit!
 Fun at the Play!!
 Standing all by myself! (fell about 2 sec after the pic!)
 Mom was getting my bath ready!
Sitting by myself! :)
 Sleeping at Mi Cocina 
 
Kinsey's love and mine,
 
Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment