Monday, July 23, 2012

Typical Monday

Today was a typical day at the Grayson household! Kinsey spent time with her daddy watching T.V. and fighting him for the remote. She started off just barely touching it, then slowly ended up with it. She's got her daddy wrapped around her little finger already! He took the batteries out and gave it to her!

We spent some time labeling some of my Velata catalogs today! She kept trying to hard to get a hold of one, so I gave in. It ended up being the cutest photo opportunity! 


Then we went to Gama's house (my mom) to let her smell some Scentsy bars that are only back for the month of July! My mom tried to entice her with Scentsy and it kind of worked! She enjoyed knocking them down from the tower she built! They worked on colors and Kinsey tried to taste them (as usual).

Shortly after Daddy left for work, she was being so sweet and cuddly!! We were playing on the couch and she just laid her head down on my leg! It was the sweetest thing! I just had to take a picture!
Tomorrow I have a Scentsy Party and Kinsey is going to spend time with Aunt Ashley upstairs! I am sure I will have loads to talk about tomorrow!

Kinsey's love and mine,

Brittany
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment