Tuesday, July 24, 2012

We love our Aunt Ashley!

This morning, she learned that she can stand in her excersaucer! She's always loved it, but now she loves it even more! Next is learning that the seat spins!
"Look mom! I can reach these finally!"

Today we spent the morning with Daddy like we always do! We took her first trip to the mall to get his work knife fixed and rode the escalator for the first time! While we were waiting, I noticed the teething monster has officially taken over my baby! She spent the whole 30 minutes trying to see what Daddy would let her gnaw on! 
 First: Daddy's phone (she tried several corners before she was done with this one)
 Second: Daddy's hat
 Third: Daddy's brand new sunglasses! (good news is she did this just enough to get the picture!)

This evening Kinsey spent time with her Aunt Ashley, while I did a Scentsy party at the house! They had so much fun going on a walk, playing peek-a-boo and getting ready for bed! It was such a big help having Ashley watch Kinsey! I got to catch up with an old friend, teach a new team member a little about selling, and get some new customers! Overall it was a great day!

 Taking a walk!
 Playing Peek-A-Boo with her Taggie
 Trying to feed myself! (always a little messy!)
 Best picture of the day! I put her in that onesie since Ash was watching her today!

I am so grateful to have such amazing people in my life! I am truly blessed by the life God has given me and the doors He has opened! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings! 

Kinsey's love and mine,

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment