Wednesday, August 8, 2012

At our Aunt Ashley's!!

Today we went and saw my sister, my brother in law, and my two nieces out in Arlington... okay well Pantego. It's about a 30-45 minute drive, so we don't see each other as much as we'd like! The plan was to swim and to hang out, and although we thought the rain was going to spoil our fun, we had a blast!

We got there and Kenna was sleeping from picking up her friend Tristan, and Lindsey came out to greet us. She loves Baby Tenzie! Shortly after getting inside, she wanted to take a picture with Kinsey on the floor! We took several shots, but with a 6 month old and a 3 year old, it was almost impossible! Our cousin Kenna was too busy playing with Tristan to get in the picture. We will see her again this weekend, so I will grab one then!

 Take 1
 Take 2
Take 3

After giving up we decided it was time to swim! Kinsey loves the water! I really think she's the happiest there. She reminds me of when she was inside my belly, always kickin her feet and flailing her arms! 

After swimming!!
 
Tonight it was so very hard to get her to lay down (again). We still stick to our same bed time routine, and nothing helps! I am hoping this is just a phase! She's been asleep for an hour, so let's hope it stays that way!
 
She loves to read!! She touches all of the pages and tries to turn them, and hold the book herself! I am so glad she likes books like I do!
 
Tomorrow we go to the doctor for our 6 month check up and shots! Check back for her stats and pics of us with our favorite Pediatrician!
 
Kinsey's love and mine,
 
Brittany 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment