Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teething Monster

The teething monster has officially taken over my baby!! She always has her hands in her mouth (more than normal), is always soaking wet, and cries more that I've ever heard her cry in her whole 6 months of living!! It really hit last night when she was up every 45 minutes to an hour! She wasn't feeling good so I gave her advil before bed. After a few attempts at putting her back to bed I just got her up and let her watch the Olympics with me! She's already been up once tonight and I let her watch Gabby Douglas do beam so hopefully we are done waking up!

 Rosey Cheeks!! (a little milk drunk)
 first big wake up last night
So sleepy, but watching the Olympics with mom!

We did a lot of icey things today! It seems to help her a little! And we went to McKinney to see her Uncle Drew and her Nana!! She even let Drew hold her for a little! She is getting much better with that.

 Eating a teether with daddy!
 Ready to go to Nana's mom!
 Watching T.V with Drew (notice hands in mouth)
 Love going to see my Nana!!

Tomorrow we are going swimming with my Aunt Ashley and Cousins Kenna and Lindsey!! 

Kinsey's love and mine,

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment