Monday, October 8, 2012

The One About 8 Month Pics!

So I attempted {key word attempted} to take some pictures of Kinsey today with my big camera. It wasn't as successful as I wanted it to be. I took about 75 pictures and there are maybe 10 or so that are decent. Most of them she is looking at the floor, playing with the grass, or trying to eat the bridge next to our house. I am hoping to get some photo help from a few of my friends before I try again. It was fun to be with my girl outside on such a nice day! I thought I'd share a picture that is very representative of her 8th month!

She has been working on her teeth for what feels like months!! Her gums are swollen, she is drooling out the wahzoo, and chews on everything! Hopefully we get some teeth and some relief soon!!

Kinsey's love and mine,

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment