Thursday, October 25, 2012

The One About Going To School!

So normally on Thursday's Michael's mom and MamMaw come over and watch Kinsey while I'm in school. Today my mother-in-law was out of town so I decided to bring her to class with me. {After I checked with my health professor of course!} I was really nervous because she was being a stinker as we were getting ready for school. She didn't want to get dressed, pulled her ponytail out and stood at the coffee table blowing raspberries at me. I chalked it up to teething, so I gave her some Advil and teething tablets, fed her a quick snack and we were off to school! She passed out almost instantly. She had already had 2 one hour naps {which is a lot for her} so I was shocked! We got to school and she did great!! You could barely tell she was there! She watched Doc McStuffins and ate some puffs. She drank a bottle and banged a little on the desk. Other then that and the random occasional "dada" she was amazing! Afterward, my professor said she was the best student! 



Kinsey's love and mine,

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment