Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The One About Being 8 Months Old!

Well since my darling little girl is going to be 9 months old soon, I figured I better post her 8 month old update!! (better late then never right!?)








Sleep:
I changed her bed time routine a little bit this month since I was going back to school full time. She eats dinner and gets a bath and then gets to play some more. When I get home from school I spend some time with her and then lay her down after we nurse. I did this so I was the one putting her to bed at night instead of someone else. She took about 4 naps a day for 30- 45 minutes a piece. She loves to sleep on her side, or on her belly.

Food:
Kinsey has started feeding herself so much more lately. She eats puffs, yogurt melts, biter biscuits, baby mum mums, grapes, avocado, banana, and carrots. She still nurses 3-4 times a day and once or twice at night. She eats stage 2 foods 3 times a day. Still fruit at breakfast, a veggie for lunch, and a meat with a veggie at dinner. Some nights she is still hungry so I give her another fruit. She snacks all day and drinks from a sippy cup! 

Firsts:
This month Kinsey said Mama, signed dog, walked forward in her walker, and spent time with her favorite babysitter (her aunt Ashley).

Clothes:
She still fits in 0-3 month dresses, but they are starting to get short and are getting too small in her legs. Her belly is just so tiny! She mainly wears 6 months clothes and still sleeps in 6 months Pajamas. She wears size 2 diapers and sleeps in size 3 pampers overnights. 

This was the beginning of me going to school full time and not being with her all the time. I feel like it was a big struggle for both of us. I am so used to being able to be with her and never missing a moment. She didn't sleep as well at night in the beginning, but I think she just missed her mom. She still has no teeth, even though she's been working hard! She loves to go on walks in her jogging stroller and loves the dogs! I can't believe she is about to be as old as she was in my tummy!

Kinsey's love and mine,

Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment